46544 Customer Srvc Representative (Open)
Location:Germantown, WI (LLC Support) - ManagementHow will you CONTRIBUTE and GROW?JOB TITLE: Customer Support Specialist
LOCATION: Germantown, WI
This role is responsible for providing exceptional support to internal and external customers through effective communication, proactive problem resolution, and product expertise. The Specialist will be responsible for processing orders on multiple platforms, generating quotes, managing assigned accounts, and exceeding the expectations of customers while working in a team environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interact with customers in a professional, friendly, and courteous manner through all forms of communication
- Complete daily responsibilities (orders, quotes, credit documents, account data, etc.) in an accurate and timely manner. Manage all open items to completion.
- Provide product recommendations, pricing, and delivery status to customers
- Demonstrate the ability to identify, analyze, and creatively solve customer concerns while creating opportunities to increase customer satisfaction
- Research product information and application requests; provide necessary documentation as needed. Identify discontinued items and proactively offer alternatives.
- Meet call coaching expectations as outlined in the "Call Coaching Guidelines"
- Make a strong effort to develop appropriate solutions prior to engaging leadership on complex issues
- Collaborate with assigned sales representatives to resolve customer needs and concerns
- Utilize proactive sales techniques when appropriate (Radnor crossover, upselling/ cross-selling)
- Share account knowledge with fellow team members to ensure customer needs are met
- Maintain a positive, enthusiastic approach at all times
- Provide backup coverage to other support teams as needed
- Follow Airgas and department policies and procedures
- Perform all other duties as assigned or requested
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma required. Associate's or Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 2 years of customer service/sales experience
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple priorities under time constraints
- Motivated, proactive individual who can work both independently and within a team
- Knowledge of safety, gas, and welding products
- SAP knowledge
I understand that I am expected to perform the duties in this job description fully. Furthermore, I understand this company
randomly monitors telephone calls on a continuous basis for training purposes only.EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability________________________Are you a MATCH?
Your differences enhance our performance
At Airgas, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace that embraces the diversity of our employees, our customers, patients, community stakeholders and cultures across the world.
We welcome and consider applications from all qualified applicants, regardless of their race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, disability or any other protected characteristic. We strongly believe a diverse organization opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to innovate by living our fundamentals, acting for our success and creating an engaging environment in a changing world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability