Front-End Web Developer (full time)
Compensation: varies with experience
We’re looking for brilliant minds to join our Front-End Development team. Applicants must be coding ninjas, but also not afraid to work hard and relish the opportunity to hone their skills every day. iNET is an organization that values honesty, intelligence, collaboration and hard work. If your values align with ours please apply.
Overview / Position Details:
Our Front-end Developers (FEDs) work closely with designers, programmers, and SEO specialists to create custom, data-driven and industry-leading web solutions for a variety of unique brands.
Core duties: Develop websites using HTML5 and CSS3 (SASS) by recreating Photoshop mockups with efficiency/flexible code.
*The duties above are not intended to be all-inclusive or permanent. The requirements of the position may change based on business needs/growth, and the evolving market technology. You will never be boxed in at iNET. If you want to do more – do it. Control your career while defining exactly what success means to you.
Our most successful FEDs have a keen eye for design and strong understanding of UX. Willingness to take the reins on a project, and own the development process is key. Successful candidates may be asked to perform a necessary skill evaluation testing the basics of structural HTML/CSS.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
Skills providing extra value:
- Ability to write HTML5 and SCSS from scratch no relying on bootstrap or any other predefined code structure. Candidates must be able to look at a design and understand/visualize how it can be replicated with code.
- Experience working within Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- In-depth knowledge of website design standards, layout, and typography. Including a demonstrated ability to keep up with current web trends and technologies
- Work collaboratively as a team member and advisor
- Ability to handle multiple projects, meet deadlines, work under pressure, and have meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong web/graphic design skills (BIG plus)
- Strong project management and client relations skills (BIG plus)
- Previous firm/agency/fast-paced experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio
- Ability to navigate and update 3rd party content management systems
- Strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- Family first/family friendly
- Opportunity to work alongside some of the best and brightest
- Autonomy and flexibility
- Health, vision, dental, AFLAC – choose your plan
- In-house tech support (for hardware, software, remote login help)
- Hourly pay / voluntary OT (time-and-a-half pay)
- The absolute minimum of bureaucracy/red tape
- Accrued paid absence days
- $75 discount to Lifetime Fitness in Brookfield, WI
iNet Web is an equal opportunity employer looking for brilliant dedicated people. If you make the cut as a member of the iNET team, you will join a high-energy family in a positive environment that is working to build a better future for our clients, yourself, and iNET Web. Improving the Economy One Business at a Time®