Summit Fire Protection, a subsidiary of Summit Companies, is a premier firm in the Fire Sprinkler and Fire Life Safety industry with offices throughout the Midwest.
We are seeking an Customer Service Representative for our Eau Claire, WI location.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing administrative and general office support the specified department.
- Answer, respond to and direct all telephone calls.
- Welcome and greet all visitors; determine their needs and direct them to the appropriate person.
- Maintain the appearance of common areas.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of payroll for assigned branches.
- Accurately keys all payroll related data into the payroll system to process and meet payroll deadlines, as requested.
- Sort and distribute mail daily.
- Arrange for couriers as requested by staff.
- Assist staff with bulk mailing as requested.
- Draft and prepare memos and/or letters as requested by executive team.
- Maintain office supply inventory, forms and coordinate special orders as needed.
- Order Insurance Certificates as requested.
- Obtain customer invoice approvals as required.
- Process deposits and credit card payments.
- Maintain electronic filing system.
- Coordinate special events as the need arises.
- Perform other duties as assigned or delegated.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Minimum one (1) year previous receptionist/administrative experience
- Professional appearance and courteous demeanor; upbeat, outgoing attitude
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills; service oriented
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge of PowerPoint
- Typing/keyboard skills of 45 wpm, minimum
- Proven organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, meeting required deadlines
- Self-directed, takes initiative in seeking efficiencies of processes; follow-through on implementation
- Demonstrated analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to interact with technically diverse groups
- Customer service oriented; ability to develop and maintain cooperative working relationships
We are fully committed to equal opportunities for employment to all individuals regardless of race, national origin, gender, religion, sexual orientation, disability, familial status and any other classification protected under the law. We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer.