POSITION SUMMARYAt U.S. Venture, our success is our people. We live for the pursuit of bold ideas, making a positive impact, and achieving our full potential. Our work inspires us to find a better way to change the world.
Our Total Rewards team has an exciting position available! We are seeking a Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) Manager who will be responsible for leading, developing, and implementing the Workday and UKG/Kronos technology roadmap for U.S. Venture based on changing business requirements. In addition to the roadmap, this position will partner with our Data Insights Team with respect to data lake management, automation projects, and other people-related data requests. It will also develop and maintain integrations, business processes and reporting - including ensuring data accuracy, integrity, and security. This position provides consultations to a variety of key stake holders to optimize processes.
Ideal candidate will office from our U.S. Venture corporate headquarters in Appleton, WI; however, in office work schedule is flexible.
Compensation package includes competitive base salary with annual bonus potential. Benefits available day 1!JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop strong partnerships with key stakeholders by seeking information, listening to pain points, understanding their needs and demonstrating technology solutions.
- Lead Workday and Kronos technology roadmaps by defining and prioritizing projects and completing projects on time and within budget
- Develop and maintain vendor/partner relationships with Workday and Kronos representatives, consultants, and other third parties
- Lead Workday renewal process, develop Requests For Proposals (RFPs), and develop Statements of Work (SOPs)
- Improve user adoption throughout the Company through communication and education.
- Represent US Venture at Workday Rising and user group meetings. Network with other Workday customers and on the Workday Community website to learn and share best practices.
- Read and research to stay current with technology trends and best practices
- Develop and configure business processes to gain efficiencies and optimize technology
- Maintain and improve the Workday system including data integrity, security, business processes, reporting, integrations and other aspects of the system
- Lead updates twice per year; thoroughly review what functionality is changing with the update, implementing new functionality based on business priorities, and creating awareness of changes to impacted users.
- Build and support all data integrations that use Workday and/or Kronos
- Partner with HR Data Transformation leader and the Data Insights Team with respect to data lake management, automation projects, and other HR-related data requests
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or IT is preferred;
- A minimum of 3 years experience working with Workday Human Capital Management system.
- Demonstrated ability to build trust and strong cross-functional relationships across an organization to achieve common goals
- Strong "client service" mindset and the ability to use collaborative and non-adversarial approaches in achieving diverse goals
- Strong business analyst mindset including the ability to seek out information from users in order to understand their needs and leverage technology to meet those needs
- Proven project management and process improvement skills
- Proven skills in prioritizing, problem solving and accelerating change
- Demonstrated experience as an inquisitive creative thinker, with an innovative growth mindset
- Possesses the attitude and determination to stay focused on results and deadlines until the task or project is completed
- Sense of urgency and ability to multitask in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Strong proficiency in Excel and report writing
U.S. Venture, Inc. maintains a drug-free workforce, including pre- and post-employment substance abuse testing pursuant to a Drug and Alcohol Policy.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or other protected characteristic. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may call Human Resources at .
AA/EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability