The Senior HRIS Analyst will support our HR Systems primarily, but not limited to, Workday (Human Capital Management). A key responsibility of this role is to develop and continuously improve HR system processes to increase user adoption, ensure compliance with policy and regulations, and improve business performance.
This role will work closely with the Human Resources and Payroll teams to continually enhance and support HCM systems and processes. General working knowledge of all HR disciplines (Benefits, Recruiting, Compensation, Learning, Talent, and HR Self-Service) is critical to success in this role.
As part of the HR team, this role will collaborate regularly with team colleagues, HR stakeholders, and other business partners to ensure that business processes are optimized to align with the technology and provide an excellent user experience with the systems supported.
The Workday Integration Developer is a critical role on the HR Systems team. In this role you will own the overall strategic development, deployment, and management of a variety of integrations with Workday and various third-party systems.
include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist with the day-to-day operation of the HR systems, primarily Workday; including, but is not limited to, business process configuration/improvement, data entry, report creation and reporting, data analysis, user help, and communications.
- Work with key stakeholders (e.g., employees, managers, HR business partners, payroll, benefits resources, etc.) to identify and refine business requirements for the HR systems supported (primarily Workday).
- Assist with implementation and upgrades for Workday; including the change management process, training, and communication plans.
- Actively participate in the design and implementation of new Workday functionality as business needs justify the enhancements.
- Create test scripts, document test scenarios, and perform testing activities of HR systems upon upgrade or launch of new features.
- Execute data conversion and data validation activities, resolve issues, and defects reported and monitor health, usage, and overall compliance of HR systems.
- Create reports that support metrics needed for the business and provide analysis, as necessary.
- Work with internal resources to develop user procedures, guidelines, and documentation; assist in development and training of internal customers on internal processes.
- Create and maintaindocumentation for training.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Strong documentation, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Flexible and able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- Positive, self-motivated individual who can complete goals independently.
- Customer-service oriented approach to problem solving and gathering feedback to determine continuous improvements.
- Uphold company mission and values through accountability, innovation, integrity, quality, and teamwork.
- Support and comply with the company's Quality Management System policies and procedures.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Ability to work designated schedule.
- Ability to work on a mobile device, tablet, or in front of a computer screen and/or perform typing for approximately 100% of a typical working day.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Technology, or related field; or High School Degree/General Education Diploma and 4 years of relevant experience in business or technology related field lieu of Bachelor's degree.
- 3+ years of experience with Workday HCM, Business Process Framework, and reporting.
- Demonstrated ability to create, modify, and manage Workday security roles while evaluating downstream implications.
- Demonstrated ability to work with and support core human resource business processes (performance management, employee on- or off-boarding, compensation planning, promotions, rehires, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to effectively report data in an understandable way for a variety of audiences ranging from technical to senior leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to perform the Essential Duties of the position with or without accommodation.
- Authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Experience with capturing requirements and documenting business processes.
- Experience managing enterprise application implementation projects.
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment; including SOX, HIPAA.
- Strong HR and business acumen.
- 1+ years of work experience in designing, developing, simulating, testing, deploying and managing Workday integrations
- Extensive experience with Workday EIB, Connector, and Studio integrations
- Intermediate functional knowledge of Workday modules i.e., HCM, Benefits, Payroll, Time, Absence, and Recruiting).
- Object-oriented programming experience, with knowledge of XML, XSLT, X-Path and other web development language preferred.
- Workday Integration and/or Studio certification preferred.
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at Exact Sciences, or if you may require a reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call our Recruitment Coordinator at 608-535-8841 or email.
We arean equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other status protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Applicable portions of the Company's affirmative action program are available to any applicant or employee for inspection upon request.