We are looking for passionate and motivated people to join our team in any of our locations throughout Southeastern Wisconsin and encourage all applicants with sales or customer service experience to apply!
We want you to be successful and enjoy your work as much as we do! So, why not take this opportunity to sell for one of the TOP Dealerships in the Country?
Our Dealership Brands in the Metro Milwaukee areas include:
• Nissan • Buick GMC • Hyundai • Kia • Chevrolet• Jeep • Dodge • Ram • Chrysler • Ford • Genesis • Lincoln • Cadillac • Volkswagen • Mazda•
Boucher Automotive has been in the automotive industry for over 40 years! We employ over 1,000 people with many having been with us for more than 10+ years! There is plenty of room to grow in this profession and within our company.
We are honored to have been chosen by our own employees as a 2021 TOP Workplace for the past 10 years!
Boucher Cares! During the Covid-19 pandemic, Boucher has attended to and continues to attend to, the safety and well-being of all employees – no furloughs – and has implemented numerous safety measures within each location to also ensure safety and well-being of our customers!
We offer a flexible 5-day work schedule and our average sales professional made $80,000 with top performers earning well into six figures in 2021!
• Greet customers in a friendly manner and listen to their requirements in order to match their vehicle needs with one in current inventory.
• Accompany customers on test drives and demonstrate vehicle features and technology, describing all optional equipment available for customer purchase.
• Build rapport with customers to build a base of referrals to establish a customer network.
• Keep abreast of new products, features, accessories, etc., and their benefits to customers.
• Learn to overcome objections and thrive within sales situations.
• Work the internet, phone, and personal leads to convert them into auto sales.
• Report directly to the Sales Manager regarding objectives and creative ideas and introduce them to the customer.
• Utilize dealership sales process and follow-up system.
• Close the deal and complete all paperwork.
• Prepare sold vehicles for customer delivery prior to customer arrival then deliver the vehicle to customer, ensuring that the customer understands the vehicle's operating features, warranty, and paperwork.
• Introduce customers to service department personnel and emphasize the quality and efficiency of service repairs and maintenance available in the dealership's service department.
• Outside sales experience is appreciated, but not required
• Attend product and sales training courses as requested by the Sales Manager.
• Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
• Honesty, Integrity, Commitment, Perseverance, and the will to succeed!
• Basic computer or smartphone proficiency
• Love of automobiles required!
• Professional appearance
• High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
• Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
• Applicants must pass pre-employment testing including MVR, and drug screen.
• Competitive pay plans for sales representatives, including several spiffs and incredible rewards and benefits for our Top Performers
• Huge inventory selection and ability to sell between any of the 20 Boucher dealerships including all Boucher pre-owned inventory
• Professional Automotive Sales Training
• Flexible 5-day work week, with 7 pm dealership close
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Short- and long-term disability coverage
• Life insurance
• Flexible spending accounts
• 401(k) with company match
• The stability of an established company
• Paid training
• Ongoing professional development
• Opportunity for growth and advancement
• Cutting-edge sales technology and software
• Opportunities to serve your community