Description Job Description:
This role provides User Interface and Human Factors design, development, and maintenance of software applications using a tailored SAFe Agile DevSecOps process. This role analyzes existing systems, helps develop requirements for new systems, creates wireframes and mockups, understands best practices and works with application users to create modern, clean, intuitive applications for mission. Duties also include software requirements analysis, Section 508 requirements implementation, risk identification, risk mitigation, and collaboration across Agile teams. Flexible cross-training to also provide systems engineering, software development, training, security, and testing is also desired. This role is an expert on creating intuitive user interface design for analysts, targeters, and data scientists.
- This role participates in software systems development, including the design, development, troubleshooting, and debugging of software programs for software enhancements and new software-intensive systems and products.
- Duties include software requirements analysis, user interface design, user experience analysis, developing and documenting UI designs based on standards and best practices.
- This role is responsible for identifying software and hardware dependencies and capacities
- Experience negotiating complex scenarios and challenges and devising courses of action to resolve situations with predictable outcomes.
- Experience leading critical objectives where decision making is of utmost concern to the outcome.
- Experience in designing complex web applications including analyzing and updating existing applications and developing new applications
- Experience working with users to evaluate current business processes, design and develop intuitive UIs to support new processes
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work with development teams and a variety of mission customers
- Candidate must have a Bachelors with 12-15 years of relevant experience or Masters with 10-13 years of prior relevant experience. Will consider experience in lieu of a degree
- Candidate must be US Citizen.
- Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with Polygraph