Great opportunity to join a growing company!
Marten Transport is seeking technicians with technical school education or one year experience
The compensation is based on your level of experience and ranges from $18 to $23 per hour. Marten Transport offers a full benefits package to full-time employees that includes health, dental, vision, 401K (starting at 90 days!), and potential yearly bonus if financial targets are hit
Job duties include, but are not limited to, servicing, inspecting, electrical, refrigeration, and mechanical troubleshooting, and maintenance of reefer units. Must have adequate air, power, and hand tools to perform the tasks of the job. (annual tool and boot allowance)
Hours: Mon-Thurs 12noon to 10:30pm
- Maintain proficiency in the diagnosis and repair of all equipment which includes high quality and low cost completed in a timely manner to meet fleet cost per mile goals.
- Maintain proficiency in rebuilding components on equipment.
- Effectively and efficiently performs preventative maintenance inspections. Ensure the timely and effective repair of any problems identified during preventive maintenance inspections.
- Ensure all company, EPA and Safety policies are complied with to meet local, state, and federal standards.
- Complete all repair orders in a timely manner, ensuring all labor and parts are charged to the appropriate unit.
- Return all unused parts to the parts room.
- Attends all company training classes, then retains and demonstrate what was instructed.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of the work area.
- Performs additional duties and special projects as needed or directed