- Provide financial management support to TSA IAD
- Provide financial management support by attending various SOW and Market Research discussions with Technical SME's
- Provide financial management support by preparing IGCE's for TSA IAD
- Provide financial management support of procurement requisition packages
- Provide financial management support by creating IT Inventory Gap Analysis
- Provide financial management support about investments, representing major, standard infrastructure investments and non-major IT investments
- Gather, compare, and correlate prior year and current year expenditures and conduct trend analyses to establish baseline budgetary data for inclusion in the budget estimating process
- Provide input to any cost-related taskers, specifically focusing on costs to provide accurate and detailed analysis and cost positions throughout a program's life cycle
- SME for Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) and Capital Planning and Investment Control policies, processes, procedures, and requirements
- Maintain, update, and deliver annual Spend Plans, Capital Investment Plans (CIPs), OMB-300 Business Case documentation, and other related analytical products (as required by DHS and TSA directives, regulations, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Masters degree with 10+ years demonstrated knowledge and experience in Financial Management and Cost Estimating
- BA/BS with 15+ years of experience can substitute for the Masters degree with 10+ years of experience required in Financial Management and Cost Estimation
- Ability to obtain TSA Public Trust
- Demonstrated skills and experience in presenting analytical results both orally and in writing
- Ability to effectively work on simultaneous work products
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work well independently
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong teamwork ethic and strong communication skills
- Detailed and process-oriented, a strong sense of prioritizing tasks
- Ability to obtain and maintain a TSA Public Trust
RELI Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
RELI Group is an established and . We encourage all candidates who live in a HUBZone to apply. You can check to see if you address is located in a HUBZone by accessing the .
Vaccine for COVID-19
All RELI Group employees and contractors must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus or have an approved exemption for a doctor-verified reason or a sincerely-held religious belief. Employment with RELI Group and/or engagement with the Company as a contractor is contingent upon providing proof of COVID-19 vaccination or exemption approved by the Company.