Resilience is looking for an associate director of communications to support the head of communications in telling the Resilience story to a wide range of audiences as we continue to build brand awareness both internally and externally.
The communication team at Resilience oversees both internal and external communications, reaching employees, media, investors, key external influencers, the scientific community and the general public.
The Communications Associate Director is primarily responsible for content development and corporate storytelling in support of broader strategic goals set by the head of communications. Engaging with leaders throughout the company, this role requires someone who can work seamlessly across different functions to translate complex scientific ideas, business developments and people stories into engaging content, while ensuring proper approvals and brand standards are maintained.
This role will coordinate news flow and outreach with legal, business development, finance, digital, human relations, commercial, R&D and marketing, as well as with external partners and collaborators.
This role requires expertise in digital publishing, design and production. The Associate Director will manage multiple time-sensitive projects, work with vendors and agencies, manage contractors and budgets, coordinate with other teams and be able to quickly pivot if circumstances change. This position is remote, although traveling to visit our sites across the US as well as to conferences and events to support on-the-ground communications efforts will be necessary.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Executing communications assignments, demonstrating understanding of key business drivers
- Overseeing the development and execution of external communications, especially creating visual content, and material for social, owned and earned media
- Ability to assess content performance and adapt based on engagement metrics
- Responsible for creation of employee newsletter production and distribution, including story mining and content development
- Assist with internal and external communications events, as needed, including marketing, stakeholder and employee events, scientific meetings and business conferences
Qualifications & Skills:
- At least 10 years of experience in the communications field or equivalent industry
- Experience in modern communications, across paid, earned, shared and owned content
- Strong visualization skills, online publishing experience, graphic design, writing, and presentation skills
- Possesses a strong understanding of how to navigate various types communications challenges and opportunities
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects in a demanding, deadline-oriented environment, while maintaining attention to detail
- Comfortable with counseling senior executives on communications matters
- Has strong research skills and can quickly assemble sophisticated written materials based on thorough and accurate research
- Organized, proactive and self-motivated; anticipate upcoming projects and deliverables
Ology Bioservices,is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender,sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, or military/veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.