What We Are Looking For
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree and five or more years of experience in finance, accounting, or business administration in a manufacturing environment. Equivalent experience may be substituted in lieu of education.
- Must demonstrate a thorough understanding of pricing and purchasing theories, concepts and principles.
- Must possess working knowledge of ProPricer software.
- Must possess project management skills including organizing, scheduling, conducting, and coordinating work assignments to meet project milestones.
- Must be customer focused and possess: (1) the ability to identify issues, analyze and interpret complex data and develop solutions to a variety of highly complex problems; (2) excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills to accurately document, report, and present findings; (3) the ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information; (4) the ability to represent the company as a knowledgeable resource on external projects; and (5) excellent computer skills.
- Ability to work independently or lead in a team environment is essential.
- Ability to analyze and solve a variety of moderately complex pricing problems.
- Excellent spreadsheet skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Must be organized and capable of handling multiple tasks at once.
- Attention to detail is essential.
What's In It For You
At Woodward, our "employees" are called and treated as "members".... and we've created a culture that appreciates and values the contributions of every member. It's a positive collaborative environment where members work together for outstanding outcomes.
Woodward offers an extensive Total Reward package for this position, including:
- Sick Time / Short Term Disability / Bereavement / Adoption Assistance / Vacation / 401(k) Match
- Stock Contribution / Tuition Reimbursement / Employee Assistance Program
- Long Term Disability / Member Life & AD&D / Family and Medical Leave / Member Optional Life
- Spouse/Child Optional Life / Optional AD&D / Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending
- Home Auto Insurance / Whole Life Insurance / Critical Illness Insurance / Legal Plan / Military Leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance / Pandemic Leave / Variable Incentive Plan / Vacation Buy-up
Woodward is an Equal Opportunity Employer