Operations Lead Job Summary:
Lithko Contracting, LLC is seeking an Operations Lead to join our team. The Operations Lead works closely with multiple project teams and provides operational support to ensure a positive outcome for the project.
- Responsible for the supervision, direction, communication, and development of the project team.
- Engages the developing of an overall project plan and sets expectations for the project team.
- Takes ownership of the project information and is able to deliver project status to appropriate parties.
- Validates project status and makes recommendations to ensure that execution goals are met.
- Directs and aligns manpower resources to meet execution goals.
- Makes sure that the project team is following the defined processes and that individuals are acting per their role and responsibility.
- Maintains customer relationship by staying engaged with the customer throughout the project.
- Communicates with customer management to resolve any conflicts or issues that arise throughout the phases of the project.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of Microsoft programs, including Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- 8+ years of progressive experience in field management for a large scale Self-Perform GC or Concrete Contractor.
- Self-perform experience of concrete is required.
- Seeking someone with a variety of project types with emphasis on structural concrete.
- General knowledge of construction principles/practices required with experience on projects over 1 million dollars.
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or Engineering is strongly preferred.