Purpose: The Data Marketing position functions as a key component of the sales team, supporting outside sales staff by creating leads and scheduling appointments by phone.
Support Outside Sales Team
* Other duties as assigned by Supervisor or Manager
Position Qualification Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The following requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
* Ability to speak and enunciate well
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Interact with others in a positive and courteous manner
* Maintain a professional demeanor
* Mange normal course of business rejection and stress
* Accept constructive criticism and coaching
* Organized, on task and works with minimal supervision
* Present a positive image of Heritage-Crystal Clean to fellow employees, customers and the general public
* 1 year Business to Business phone sales or Customer service experience
* 6 months as an Oil Data Marketer preferred
* Previous sales experience is highly desirable
Education, Certificates, Licenses, or Designations
* High school diploma or its equivalent
* Associates Degree is highly desirable
* Basic knowledge of Goldmine, Outlook, Excel and Word
* Standard Phone systems and copier
Must be willing to undergo a background check in accordance with local laws and regulations.
All applicants must pass the pre-employment physical including drug & alcohol screening
HCC expressly values diversity, equity, and inclusion, and encourages the applications of individuals from diverse backgrounds, so that HCC reflects the communities and customers that we serve.
Heritage Crystal Clean LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply.