We are looking to hire an Information Security Analyst to work on-site (not remote) to support our headquarters in Wausau, WI.
Aqua Finance provides fast, flexible financing programs to a variety of different industries, including Water Treatment, Home Improvement, Marine, RV, Powersports and more.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Awesome career opportunities begin here -- we love to watch our team grow!
- Our employees are passionate about building great teams and being great teammates.
- A team who works off "Good Vibes Only"
- Excellent benefits - Just to name a few
- Health Insurance- Company pays 90%!
- Company-paid short term and long-term disability
- 401k with 5% match, dollar for dollar
- $25,000 Life Insurance company paid
- PTO, sick days, paid holidays, AND random personal holidays
- Social Work Events - Pizza parties, grill outs, ice cream socials, Sports parties and more!
- We love our community and donate/volunteer for charity fundraising events.
- Receive gifts on a random basis because Aqua Finance LOVES their employees!
What You Will Be Doing
The Information Security Analyst will monitor computer networks for security issues and risks, investigate security breaches and other cyber security incidents, install security measures, operate software to protect systems and information infrastructure, including but not limited to firewalls, data encryption, and best practice authentication/access control measures.
- Establish plans and protocols to protect digital files and information systems against unauthorized access, modification and/or destruction
- Analyze security breaches to determine their root cause
- Train fellow employees in security awareness and procedures
- Works with business units to identify security requirements, using methods that may include risk and business impact assessments.
- Works with information security leadership to develop strategies and plans to enforce security requirements and address identified risks.
- Collaborates on critical IT projects to ensure that security issues are addressed throughout the project life cycle.
- Develops security processes and procedures and supports service-level agreements (SLAs) to ensure that security controls are managed and maintained.
- Researches, evaluates, and recommends information-security-related hardware and software, including developing business cases for security investments.
- Coordinate security plans with outside vendors
What You Need for Information Security Analyst
- Minimum of five years' IT or network experience.
- Bachelor's degree in information systems or equivalent work experience.
- Certification from SANS, ISC2, CompTIA
- Ability to think creatively to prioritize and solve problems
- Flexibility for night / weekend work as required to complete project work