Since the start of the pandemic our focus has been on the safety of our employees, customers, partners and communities, while continuing to run our business and support our customers. We continue to see an increasing number of our customers and partners implementing vaccine mandates for those working within their facilities, including our employees. More than 1000 of our customers in the U.S. are currently requiring vaccination from their suppliers, with this number increasing every day.
The U.S. Federal government is one of BSNA's largest customers and the Federal government recently issued multiple vaccination requirements that directly impact our company. A cross-functional team worked diligently to sift through the complexities of those requirements and determined the best solution with both our employees and our customers in mind. The team developed a site classification model to manage the Federal requirements, and area and local leadership teams determined site classifications based on Federal work, capacity needs, customer requirements, market conditions, etc.
As a result of that review, management has determined that this role now requires candidates to be vaccinated in order to meet our Federal government and/or customer obligations. We thank you for your patience and support as we work through this complexities.
What You Will Do:
Responsibilities in the project coordinator role include, but are not limited to, in office project coordination inclusive of communication, documentation, invoicing and material procurement, and resource alignment for fire alarm and security construction projects.
- Leads project coordination activities via proprietary HTML portal with internal and external customers
- Attend occasional on-site meetings throughout the market area
- Responsible for subcontract processing and PO generation
- May lead small projects for commercial, educational, healthcare and industrial facilities (DOE) and with guidance from PM/CM/IM
- Leads project document coordination processes: Design, submittals, as-built drawings, permits, warranty letters, welcome letters, material delivery and more
- Coordinates project meetings internal and external and records action items and follow up on tasks
- Leads Work in Progress reviews with Operations Management and Project Managers
- Uploading and Maintaining Project documentation via Job Design/BBI (proprietary platforms)
- Schedules technical resources utilizing the OFSC (proprietary platform)
- Accounting and processing of executed change orders
- Lead accounts receivables and payable process for project portfolio within your role
- Ensure accurate invoicing and revenue recognition using cost to complete accounting
- Ensure SOX compliance and procedures are followed for financial requirements
- Billing of projects; calculating retainage, sales tax, modifying schedules of values, lien releases
- Create and maintain project accounting in accordance with Sarbanes Oxley
- Support Dispute Resolution in resolving disputes when requested by the collectors or the dispute team
- Forecasting of monthly revenue and margin associated with responsible project portfolio
- Equipment reconciliation and procurement
- Equipment management from ordering, receiving, tracking and delivery
- Coordinate change order procurement needs and drives toward overall margin improvement on every project
- Creation of purchase orders for vendors
- Provide coverage in other departments during employee absences
- Perform a varietal of tasks as assigned
- Team participation and willingness to assist others succeed
- Communication, presentation, and customer service skills
- Positive attitude, attention to detail, be a project owner, accountability and have the ability to prioritize