Great sense of humor. Like to have fun. Enjoy talking to customers. Looking for a career with growth. Look no further! We have all of that AND much more!
Aqua Finance is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our passionate, dynamic, energetic, and witty team. Aqua Finance has been the leading provider of indirect financing since 1986. We are currently thriving and growing at a rapid pace. This is why we need YOU as our Customer Service Representative!
As a Customer Service Representatives, you are responsible for receiving inbound phone calls from account holders regarding accounts while providing world-class customer service.
Why us? Simple. We're the BEST! We offer:
- Gifts on a random basis because Aqua Finance LOVES their employees!
- Health Insurance- Company pays 90%!
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Extra $3.00 per hour (shift premium) for any hours worked after 5:00 PM on the weekday AND any hours worked on Saturday.
- Holiday competitions WITH a prize- you do not want to miss ugly sweater day!
- 401k with 5% match, dollar for dollar
- $25,000 Life Insurance company paid
- PTO, sick days, paid holidays, AND random personal holidays
- Company-paid short term and long-term disability
- Accident coverage, critical illness, and hospital indemnity
- Professional growth and development opportunities- we love to watch our team grow!
- We LOVE social events - Pizza parties, grill outs, ice cream socials, Packer parties, sports day, drawings, AND raffles
- So much Aqua Finance Swag we will blow up your hashtag #AFISwag
- We donate/volunteer for a cause- Susan G. Komen, Neighbors Place, Food pantry, Humane Society, Environmental causes, United Way- Plus MANY more
- A team who works off "Good Vibes Only"
- PLUS, we have unlimited coffee AND water. What could be better than that?!
This Customer Service Representative position can be yours if you have the following:
- Great communication and listening skills
- Dependable and reliable
- Work effectively with a spectrum of personalities
- Superb attention to detail and organizational skills
- Team player who works well under pressure
- Strong prioritization skills
- Enjoy going above and beyond with outside-the-box thinking
- Computer skills with working knowledge of Windows
- Positive customer service phone skills
You DO NOT want to miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity as our Customer Service Representative. Apply Now!