Become the next FACE of MRA!
Friendly. Accountable. Centered on Members. Engaged.
MRA = Problem Solved.
The ideal candidate will provide a broad array of compensation services and advice to diverse industry organizations to develop compensation programs that align the goals of the organization with their talent strategy. Research compensation trends, conduct market analysis, and compensation modeling to ensure competitiveness, equity and expense control in the design of the total compensation structure.
Compensation Director Job Duties:
1. Provide a broad array of compensation services and advice to diverse industry organizations to develop compensation programs that align the goals of the organization with their talent strategy. Research compensation trends, conduct market analysis, and compensation modeling to ensure competitiveness, equity and expense control in the design of the total compensation structure.
2. Facilitate discussions on compensation philosophy with management and prepare plan proposal and design alternatives. In conjunction with member organization, finalize plan design and prepare appropriate plan documents.
4. Evaluate positions for market competitive salary based on the content of the job and various salary survey sources ensuring that all relevant factors have been addressed such as geographic differences, and age of data.
5. Conduct the job evaluation process, analysis and audits of new and revised positions to determine appropriate exemption status and grade level. Review all salary grade assignments to ensure equity across the compensation plan design.
6. Provide compensation services in specialized areas such as sales compensation and executive compensation. Facilitates discussions on compensation philosophy with senior management, research market practices, prepare plan design alternatives and presents findings and recommendations.
7. Support, maintain and develop member relationship by sourcing new members; partnering with sales and marketing to follow through on leads; developing and presenting proposals and contracts; educating members on MRA services, and referring members to other MRA business units.
8. Design, develop and deliver compensation communication, presentations and training materials (e.g., incentive plan documentation, publications, articles, FLSA compliance training).
9. Research, review, and educate members on compensation practices and regulatory requirements and help ensure their compensation pay plans are in compliance with federal / state wage and hours laws.
10. Evaluate current departmental processes and provide solutions / recommendations on how to gain efficiencies for the Compensation Team.
11. In partnership with MRA's Survey department assist in the design and implementation of both scheduled and custom surveys. Collaborate on creation/revision of survey titles and descriptions to enhance/modify existing surveys.
12. Other duties as assigned .
If you need accommodation as part of the employment process please contact MRA directly at 262-696-9090 and ask to speak with a member of MRA HR Talent Acquisition Team.