Description SHIFT: Work From Home
Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a Recruiter? At HCA Healthcare you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million to our incredible team members over the course of three years.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At HCA Healthcare, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
*Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs - Student Loan Forgiveness
*Paid Personal Leave
*401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
*Identity Theft Protection discounts
*Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
*Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the HCA family! We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Recruiter to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
As a Work From Home Recruiter you will participate in a full range of activities around the selection of candidates for your assigned line of business. Your primary responsibilities will be requisition data management, create and update job postings, candidate identification and selection, and to deliver and negotiate job offers.
What you will do in this role:
- You will conduct strategy meetings with hiring managers to identify expectations, clarify processes and provide regular updates
- Identify internal and external candidates for vacant positions, including assessing job postings and employee referrals, screening resumes and conducting interviews by phone, in person or via electronic media
- You will collect, process, and maintain applicant data including interviewer recommendations and assessment results
- You will conduct strategic recruitment activities including job fairs, conferences, on-campus and other special events
- Serve as a liaison between hiring managers and staffing agencies as applicable
- You will advise hiring managers and facilitate the selection decision-making meetings
What you will have for this role:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience required
- Healthcare Recruiter experience would be helpful
- Bachelor's degree required
- Significant and direct experience in recruiting will be considered in lieu of a Bachelors degree
HCA Healthcare is a comprehensive healthcare network where 285,000 people across more than 2,000 care facilities are all committed to creating a positive impact every day. It's an organization that exists to give people healthier tomorrows. Our scale enables caregivers to deliver great outcomes for patients and gives colleagues unparalleled opportunities to learn and grow.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Recruiter opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking .
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
We are committed to: Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect. Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve. Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.