Henry Schein One delivers connected dental software and services, combined with expert business coaching, to help practices improve every aspect of practice management and grow profits. Our platform for integrated applications lets dental technology connect, share data and automate more tasks, creating a new digital workflow that helps teams work smarter and more efficiently. Our advanced integration improves each stage of the patient experience - from first contact and scheduling, to delivery of treatment and recurring care. Henry Schein One unifies market-leading software, web tools, support, and patient services into the one platform that is a standard for connecting all practice dental technology.
This position is responsible for providing general clerical support for the Legal Department with responsibility for maintenance of the central filing and contract systems, as well as for contract follow-up.
Enter contracts into and maintain matter management/contract system, as well as conducting follow-up on matters/contracts, independently, as well as with attorneys and manager.
Data entry of files in Central Filing Excel spreadsheet.
Law Library maintenance including daily filing, organization of files, books, corporate kits and acquisition binders, file retrieval, rearranging files to accommodate growth, pulling and packing files for storage, and liaison with Facilities Department to retrieve and return files from offsite storage facility.
Generate reports from matter management/contract system, as well as conducting follow-up on matters/contracts, independently, as well as with.
Responsible for purchase of supplies for use by the Legal Department and maintenance of Legal Storage Room.
Assist with photocopying, faxing, and document destruction.
Provide general clerical support for department, including assistance with large mailings.
Participate in special projects and performs other duties as required.
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE:
Typically 1 or more years of related experience.
Typically High School education, vocational training and/or on-the-job training.
GENERAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
* Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
* Very good attention to detail and accuracy
* Customer service oriented
* Ability to plan and arrange activities
* Very good interpersonal communication skills
* Very good written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to maintain confidential and highly sensitive information
* Ability to work in a team environment
* Ability to multi-task
* Establish productive working relationships at multiple levels within the organization
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
* Must be fluent in Microsoft Word and Excel.
* Must be highly organized, detail-oriented individual with strong follow-up skills.
* Expediency and accuracy of work product is imperative.
* Ability to utilize discretion and maintain confidentiality is required.
* Notary Public is preferred but not required.
FULL-TIME BENEFITS AVAILABLE:
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
For more information about career opportunities at Henry Schein, please visit our website at: .