The Marketing Intern will work with the marketing team to develop real-world solutions to actual business and marketing challenges. These solutions will help shape the marketing strategies of our customer facing brand, communications and engagement.
The Marketing Intern will be a part of our integrated team and will work hand-in-hand with the CMO, Director of Digital Marketing and various marketing teams to generate awareness, drive customer engagement, and ultimately revenue and growth for the organization.
This will be a 10-12 week internship in our beautiful, new, state-of-the-art Corporate office located at:
7440 S. Hwy 121
McKinney, TX 75070
All projects will be immersive where Intern will work with a marketing team member on projects such as:
- Brand development and marketing plan for private label product line.
- Customer Lifetime Value model development, analysis and growth plan.
- Social Media strategy development plan creation.
- Google marketing strategy for over 300+ locations.
- Customer Journey Campaign development with integration into HubSpot, a marketing automation platform.
What we look for:
- Outstanding students with the summer of 2021 being your last summer before graduation.
- Academic record and aptitude for learning.
- We would like to see a 3.0 GPA or higher, though we have a great understanding for students who work part-time or full-time while attending school.
- Major in Marketing, Design, Digital Media/Marketing or similar majors.
- Work experiences with a notably strong work ethic and exceptional references.
- Skills: computer, strategy, operations, organization, time management, and communication skills.
- Team involvement and leadership positions in school and at work are highly desirable.
- Personable people who have built strong and lasting relationships with others.
- Candidates who have a valid driver's license, satisfactory driving record, reliable transportation, are authorized to work for any employer without sponsorship in the US, and will pass criminal and driving background check with a pre-employment drug test will be considered.
- Candidate for a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- MS/MBA candidates with an emphasis in Marketing are welcome.