Adesta, A G4S Company, is looking for a Locator to be responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating activities concerned with locating and marking underground utilities.
- Uses electronic locating devices, as-built drawings, maps and/or atlases to accurately mark the location of underground facilities.
- Demonstrates familiarity with telecommunications, sewer, water, streetlight, and traffic signal facilities.
- Prepares and submits backup documentation for each locate. Documentation may include, but is not limited to, daily reports, locate tracking forms, and photos.
- Identifies and records discrepancies on as-built drawings, maps, and/or atlases.
- Is responsible for observing active construction work and protecting existing facilities.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Technical training or experience is a plus
- Must possess a valid driver's license
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
G4S is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
and an Alcohol- and Drug-Free Workplace