Become the next FACE of MRA!
Friendly. Accountable. Centered on Members. Engaged.
MRA = Problem Solved.
That's the FACE Culture that we live and breathe here at MRA. We are seeking a consultative recruiting professional who is passionate about solving customer problems and providing options for multiple options as a trusted advisor.
Recruiting Business Partner
MRA is a TotalHR Solutions firm serving over 3,000 organizations throughout the upper Midwest. As we like to say -- You have humans. We have resources.
We are adding to our team of 30 Recruiting Business Partners. This position will be a blend of remote and in office, with the ability to travel throughout one of our four metro areas to visit our member organizations for projects they have been assigned to. We currently have Full-Time, Part-Time, and On-Demand opportunities available on our Recruiting and Retention Services Team.
Ideal Candidate Traits
This is not your typical recruiting role. MRA recruiters are Talent Advisors and we have lots of cool tools, expertise, and tech to help our members put their best foot forward to attract talent in today's competitive market.
- Technology Focused - The technology landscape is continuously evolving and our team members are constantly learning new tech and helping our members use these tools more effectively.
- Natural Curiosity and Process Improvement Driven - We don't accept the status quo. It's in our DNA. We ask questions to understand challenges and recommend appropriate solutions. We listen more than we talk and provide thoughtful ideas (sometimes simple and sometimes complex) to improve our member's hiring processes/outcomes.
- Comfortable with Change - The world of recruiting is changing quickly. To be successful, you must continuously learn and evolve.
- Collaborative Professionalism - Our team environment allows you the opportunity to collaborate with a variety of talented recruiters with different industry experiences. Our differences balance out our team and provide constant opportunities to sharpen skills and see alternate perspectives.
As a Recruiting Business Partner you will:
- Be savvy and interested in utilizing and learning new technology. At MRA, we use cutting-edge ATS, Interviewing, and CRM tech tools along with social media platforms to achieve success in our member projects.
- Listen and ask questions to understand recruitment needs. Provide recruitment plans and execute the strategy to find top talent in a variety of industries.
- Evaluate and write job ads for use with the advertising and interview/selection process.
- Develop interviewing and evaluation criteria for consistent feedback from hiring managers
- Provide candidates with a positive candidate experience
- Well versed in social media engagement strategies
- Highly skilled in social media recruitment
- Ability to teach members about social media engagement and recruitment
In your first year, your role will include the following:
- Training on MRA tools and technology (you have cutting edge tools to do your job effectively)
- Distinctive MRA training to deliver consistent project outcomes for our member projects
- Opportunity to meet with members on site and help them identify best practices to improve their hiring process
- Work on a variety of requisitions in multiple industries.
- Help companies explore root cause challenges and solutions to be more successful in today's candidate-driven market
- Associates Degree or Bachelor's Degree
- >3 years' experience in Recruiting, or equivalent HR recruiting experience
- Certified DEI Recruiter, CSSR, and or related certification is a plus
- Ability to engage with unknown individuals, demonstrate empathy, enthusiasm, and familiarity with workplace issues in an objective approach to conducting information gathering
- Excellent oral, written, and communication skill
Local travel and the ability to work onsite at member organizations are required. MRA is practicing all CDC recommended protocols to keep our teams safe.
Apply online today. Our application process is quick and easy with no accounts to create or passwords to remember.