Genesis10 is currently seeking an Affiliate Marketing Manager. This is a full time position, and is a 100% remote opportunity.
- Deliver Consistent Affiliate Inbound Traffic - Your primary responsibility will be guaranteeing consistent inbound affiliate traffic to our sales funnels. This includes regular monthly mailings with existing super affiliates, re-activating relationships with our database of 1500 affiliates and recruiting new partners. As we launch our brand, you will tap into new opportunities with influencers and larger health and wellness brands that are excited to leverage our metabolic programs.
- Deliver New Health Offers for Internal Promotions - We generate a significant amount of revenue by promoting third-party health products to our email list of 1MM. Each week, you will deliver 3-4 offers for internal testing. This includes negotiating the highest payout, ensuring the product marketing meets our compliance standards and scheduling tests with our internal email team.
- Deliver Monthly AR Audits - You will coordinate AR with our finance team and keep tabs on affiliates to ensure they pay on time.
- Affiliate Management Experience - 8+ years' experience as a JV or Affiliate Manager with an extensive network in the health space and a natural talent for recruiting, negotiation, and onboarding new partners.
- A Born Super-Connector - You thrive on developing authentic, non-transactional relationships that focus on win-win deals.
- Incredible Communicator - You are persuasive to the core and everything you communicate compels your audience to act right now.
- Natural Salesmanship - You are energized when you meet someone for the first time and you've got a natural ability to convince anybody of anything, thanks to your ability to persuade, motivate and inspire.
- Attention to Detail - You will manage our affiliate program to accommodate for all types of commission structures & payouts (i.e. CPL, CPA and straight commission), turn chaos into order and deliver weekly reporting to ensure long-term profitability with each partner.
- Master Researcher - You love competitive research and analyzing trends that explode new traffic opportunities.
- Strong Reporting Chops - 10 years of hands on experience using spreadsheets to create and analyze reports allowing for quick decision making.
- Data-Driven - Extremely comfortable flexing the analytical side of your brain with a passion for interpreting CPL, CPA and LTV performance data to expand performance opportunities.
- Cross-Functional - You love to collaborate and are adept at working on all project types and with all the key business units.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com. "Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V "