- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field preferred.
- Seven to ten years of experience in customer service, sales or account management with an emphasis on promoting and delivering digital services.
- Must have a demonstrated customer service orientation with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of HVAC equipment, building automation systems and energy management tools and monitoring systems.
- Proven ability to manage multi-million dollar programs and budgets annually.
- Must demonstrate the ability to plan and execute projects and a high-degree of effectiveness in team leadership.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, Project and Teams.
- Occasional travel (~ 20 %) required.
- Ability to work effectively in a teaming and matrixes environment with multiple and changing tasks and priorities.
- Must have excellent project management skills as demonstrated through experience.
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win everywhere, every day and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through our strategic focus on buildings.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit