Ecolab is a company committed to growth and we believe that our Marketing Department is one of the keys to our success. Marketing roles at Ecolab are very challenging and involve diverse skills and responsibilities. As a marketing function, we are committed to driving growth while providing individuals with a range of developmental career opportunities. The members of our marketing team have an opportunity to help our customers meet their goals, differentiate Ecolab from our competition, and impact the achievement of our aggressive growth targets.
What you will do:
- Support sales growth, retention and profitability of assigned segments through strategic planning and execution of marketing programs.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams in the development and launch of new platforms and products.
- Analyze insights and make recommendations to RD&E ensuring the development of products and services that anticipate and meet customer needs.
- Develop short and long-term strategies and plans for innovative demand generation marketing programs. This includes on-going market research, program development and positioning, pricing strategies and budgeting/forecasting.
- Assist in developing training programs and sales tools to support the sales force in response to customer and competitive needs
- Review product and equipment lines in search of new opportunities or products which should be modified, cost reduced, improved, price increased, or discontinued.
- Provide competitive intelligence to field sales to counter competing products and services.
- This position will be within the Healthcare division within Surgical Solutions, driving top and bottom line targets.
- Bachelor's degreerequired
- 5+ years professional/marketing experience
- 3+ years professional/marketing experience with advanced degree
- Strong communication skills required
- Healthcare Medical Device experience preferred
- MBA is preferred
- Excellent problem solving and quantitative analysis skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills, good attention to detail, the ability to use sound judgment, and leadership qualities
- Demonstrated initiative and the ability to work independently or in a team atmosphere when handling multiple tasks
About Ecolab Healthcare:
Discover the combined impact of cutting-edge technology, real-time information, personally delivered service and best-practice training. Ecolab Healthcare delivers infection prevention solutions to ensure healthy environments for patients and healthcare providers. We provide solutions from hand and skin hygiene to patient and operating room environmental hygiene, leading to improved outcomes, operating efficiencies and increased patient satisfaction.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.