- Receives instructions, verbal and written.
- Packages and transfer finished products as directed.
- Completing paperwork, performing inspections and recurring departmental duties
- Maintaining housekeeping, and participating in safety, training, and other plant related initiatives
- Operates various types of plant equipment including fork trucks, pallet jacks, hoses, hose connections, pipe manifolds, level gauges, etc.
- Charges raw materials into process vessels.
- Obtains samples and records data as required.
- Include loading and unloading trucks
- Assists other personnel in production and shipping operations.
- May be required to work any shift and Saturday and/or Sunday.
- Learns how to safely and effectively handle chemical processes and processing equipment.
- High School Diploma
- Minimum 1 year Manufacturing/Plant Experience
- Ability to work high pressure, outside environment required
- Process Technology degree
- Forklift experience
About Nalco Water:
In a world with increasing water shortage and contamination challenges, Nalco Water, an Ecolab company, helps customers conserve more than 161 billion gallons of water each year. We work with customers across the world in the light industry (institutional, food & beverage, transportation and manufacturing), heavy industry (chemical, power and primary metals industries), paper and mining operations to reduce, reuse, and recycle their water while protecting their systems and equipment. Nalco Water provides the unique opportunity to work with a broad suite of technologies to deliver automated monitoring systems, data analysis and deep technical expertise to increase efficiency, sustainability and performance for our customers.