Opportunity to join the Night Ride Program
We are looking for Night Ride drivers and dispatchers who will be route navigators, and foot patrol on campus.
- Operating passenger vans, answering telephones, communicating with van drivers, navigating geographical pick-up routes.
- Patrol campus and report any unusual activity to police.
- Perform various duties based on departmental needs.
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Enrolled at a post secondary institution or a secondary school
- Appointed as a Co-Op Student, Student Worker, or Work Study Student
- Enrolled at least part-time (one or more credit hours if at a post-secondary institution), with the exception of summer term, or will be a registered student during the next academic term
Additional Qualitifactions Considered:
- Must have a valid driver's license with acceptable driving record
- Must be able to work in inclement weather and be able to walk for extended periods of time on and around campus.
- Must have a good work ethic - able to follow directions, be responsible, dependable, and hard working.
- Must pass background check
Flexible scheduling - Shifts vary between 7:45pm - 5:00am Location:
Main Campus area Salary:
Hourly Rate - $9.00 / hour Application Process:
To be considered for this position, please complete an online application and submit a resume and cover letter. You will be notified by the department if you are selected for an interview. Special Instructions:
Interviews for this position will include a presentation component.
The University of Cincinnati is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer / M / F / Veteran / Disabled.
SF:OMJ SF:OOD SF:VA [[mfield1]]