Campus Services Marketing is seeking to hire several Student Workers as Digital Media Specialists. This posting will collect applications on a continuous basis and serve as a pool to hire as needed for the following:
Under the direction of the Marketing Staff, provide digital marketing support for Campus Services Marketing Department. The department supports the marketing efforts of Housing & Food Services, Campus Recreation, MainStreet Operations & Programming, the Bearcat Card, UC Bookstores, other campus auxiliaries and student groups.
The student worker will serve as a digital specialist with responsibilities for Digital Signage. This individual will also edit websites in Adobe Experience manager and create forms for internal and website use. The position duties will include:
- Content management and design management for flat screens
- Organize uploading, scheduling digital screens
- Ensure accuracy of content
- Support touch screens, including design and mapping
- Provide oversight for community promotions requests for the displays, including approvals, communications, scheduling and deploying
- Creation of digital graphics using Adobe software
- Editing of video content
- All other duties related to digital signage.
- At least 16 years of age.
- Enrolled at a post secondary institution or a secondary school.
- Must be enrolled at least part-time (6 credit hours for undergraduate students and 5 credit hours for graduate students), with the exception of summer quarter, or will be a registered student during the next academic quarter/semester for summer work.
- Must be proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe Creative Suite, and systems management.
The University of Cincinnati is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer / Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran.
SF:OMJ SF:RM [[mfield1]]