What experience and skills must I possess?
- HS diploma/GED preferred
- 2 or more years of similar experience
- Handyman mentality with mechanical aptitude
- Must be self-motivated and proactive with a positive attitude
- Attention to detail with solid organizational, prioritization, and problem solving skills
- Good oral and written communication
- Computer and email experience required
- Ability to operate material handling equipment
- Ability to lift/move up to 50lbs
- Ability to stand/walk for 8 hours
- Ability to read and comprehend
- Ability to perform basic math
Who is Airgas?
Airgas Inc., an Air Liquide company, is one of the country’s largest suppliers of industrial, medical and specialty gases. As the leading U.S. distributor, Airgas has a focus on quality products—but we recognize that it's the quality of our people that makes our success possible. With more than 17,000 employees working in approximately 1,100 locations—branches, retail stores, gas fill plants, specialty labs, gas production facilities and distribution centers—chances are, there is a career at Airgas custom fit for you. As the largest supplier of dry ice, Airgas has established a series of production plants across the nation to develop a secure source supply. Distribution Branches are located in strategic locations throughout the country to provide service to key industries including universities and labs. Quality, reliability, and service are the key drivers that enable Airgas to grow with organizations who depend on dry ice and cold shipping supplies.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability.