Gundersen Health System in Onalaska, WI is seeking a .8 FTE NP or PA to join its established outpatient pediatrics team. You will be joining our outpatient pediatric practice consisting of 13 physicians and 6 associate staff.
* MD-APP shared practice model
* Newborn to adolescent care
* Well and acute care as well as chronic medical problem management
* Contraceptive counseling
* Opportunity to precept APP students
* Monthly journal club and radiology rounds as well as APP meeting
* No call requirement
* Responsible for outpatient population while working closely with pediatric providers across the system
* Care team includes a dedicated integrated behavioral health provider
* Provide pediatric care in a medical home setting
* Strong collaboration with inpatient providers and staff
Our staff enjoys a collaborative relationship with a wide range of pediatric medical and surgical subspecialists, including a dedicated Pediatric Hospital Service, PICU and NICU.
We offer a competitive salary, loan forgiveness, generous benefits, including CME time and monetary allowance, retirement plan and more.
Gundersen Health System is a physician-led, top-ranked teaching hospital and one of the largest multi-specialty group practices with nearly 800 physicians and associate medical staff. Telemedicine, specialty outreach, electronic health records and digital imaging connect the many regional clinics, affiliate hospitals and clinicians.
Equal Opportunity Employer