Our client is looking to add a Molder to our team.
1-3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment is required,
Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
Job responsibilities include:
1) Fills mold with mixed material or applies material to mold to specified thickness.
2) Molds parts or products using vibrator, hand press, or casting equipment and taps or tilts mold to ensure uniformity.
3) Operates and adjusts controls of heating equipment to melt material or to cure, dry or bake filled molds according to specifications.
4) Opens mold and removes finished products.
5) Assembles, inserts and adjusts wires, tubes, cores, fittings, rods, or patterns into mold, using hand tools and depth gauge.
6) Removes excess material and levels and smoothes wet mold mixture.
7) Loads or stacks filled molds in oven, drier, or curing box, or on storage racks or carts.
8) Reads work order or examines part to determine part or section of product to be produced.
9) Selects size and type of mold according to instructions.
10) Installs and secures mold or mold parts together.
11) Brushes or sprays surface of mold with parting agent or inserts paper to ensure smoothness and prevent sticking or seepage.