Week 1: Monday, Tuesday, Friday 4:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m., Saturday 7am -7pm
Week 2: Sunday 7am - 7pm, Wednesday and Thursday 4:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Under the director and supervision of the Director of Health Services, perform a variety of tasks and duties assigned in the delivering of care to our residents.
* Supervision and oversight of all Personal Attendants in both the Assisted Living and Attended Care Programs.
* Assist Health Staff with scheduling difficulties and provide direct service support as required.
* Maintain communication with the Director of Health Services and the Campus Administrator regarding issues with residents, families and/or staff.
* Comply with all required local, state and federal regulations.
* Attend and participate in staff and supervisory meetings, committee meetings, trainings, in services, community events as required.
* Assess and document any change to the resident status or needs.
* Supports and implements the planning, review, and evaluation of the care need of the residents and implements the care services through appropriate staffing. Creates or updates ISP's as needed.
* Notify physician and/or responsible parties and primary contact of change and/or needs of resident in conjunction with and under direction of the Director of Health Services.
* Respond to resident and staff emergencies quickly and in a calm and professional manner. Create incident reports as required and notify Director as needed. If staff requires medical attention for a work injury, make arrangements for staff to be seen at Concentra.
* Must possess a current and valid Wisconsin Nursing License with two years experience preferably in the area of geriatrics.
* Availability to work nights, weekends and holidays.
Regency Senior Communities provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Regency Senior Communities complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.