PURPOSE: This position is responsible for, but not limited to, assisting and supporting the Human Resources (HR) department in all HR functions. Bi-lingual English & Spanish required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Serve as expert to all HRIS Paylocity systems.
• Accept applications and resumes.
• Conducts and assist in interview process.
• Organize and maintain applicant-tracking logs.
• Conduct reference and background checks.
• Respond to employment verification requests.
• Conduct new employee on-boarding orientation.
• Conduct benefits open enrollment and orientation. Be go to person for employee benefit questions.
• Update and maintain benefit enrollment process using provider web sites.
• Post various benefit and employment notices throughout the facilities.
• Conduct audits of the personnel and benefit files as required.
• Organize and maintain worker’s compensation files.
• Schedule onsite wellness programs such as flu shots.
• Responsible for employee relations.
• Miscellaneous clerical duties as required.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business/HR, or its equivalent, plus 1-3 years of (HR background desired); or any equivalent combination of experience and training that that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
• Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize the Microsoft Suite. Prior experience with an HRIS database preferred.
• Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
• Capability of effective planning and priority setting.
• Ability to manage several projects simultaneously with good organizational skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication. Bi-lingual, English & Spanish required.
• Attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities.
• Ability to follow through, meet deadlines.