Aqua Finance, Inc. is looking for team players with an eye for process improvement. We believe people do their best work when they're happy, so we work to make Aqua Finance a place where everyone can thrive.
We're looking for people who are jacks of all trades: super organized and great at working with people. You will be working in a fast-paced environment with a nimble team that is focused on best in class customer service! There are countless opportunities to make an impact.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to talk!
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
In compliance with company policies and procedures: receive and review loan documents to determine if they are accurate and complete, and purchase the loans into the appropriate company for funding release. This also includes taking incoming and making outgoing calls from our dealers.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Receive original, faxed & E-sign loan documents from dealers for water and vacuum programs daily
- Review loan documents for errors/omissions- specific criteria based on state/product/dealer
- Determine if app file is ready for funding; based on paperwork audit and additional requirements set by the Credit department
- Establish proper Lending Source for specific loan based on advised criteria
- Follow proper procedure for each Lending Source once contract is acknowledged; update secondary, etc.
- Scan documents into Workflow in Onbase
- Route documents to the appropriate queues using Onbase
- Once determined app is set for funding- Funding any deals that have met funding requirements and purchase documents by entering customer specific information resulting in an established customer account & Accounts Payable amount for our dealers by the daily funding deadline
- Answering the phone- providing customer service by answering questions and training as necessary
- Contacting dealers on problem paperwork to advise and clearly request corrections needed to continue processing the loan documents (after getting supervisor approval of exception)
NON-ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Check the Onbase suspension queue for dated paperwork and follow up with dealer
- Periodically checking pending original outstanding documents and calling the dealer to set deadlines for dated materials that have been processed
- Compiling all form requests from dealers and pulling, packaging and shipping appropriate documents to the dealers as necessary if Admin Assistant unavailable
- Assigned Imaging duties
- Other duties as assigned by the Assistant Funding Manager
- Must be able to communicate clearly and professionally in writing as well as verbally
- Must be able to work effectively with co-workers in a professional, friendly and tactful manner
- Must be able to balance competing demands and meet time sensitive deadlines
- Must be good with working with numbers
- Must be detail oriented
- Must have the ability to use a telephone, fax, computer terminal/software packages
- 35 WPM typing with 10-key typing skills preferred
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to perform the job functions as defined above
Employment Term: Regular
Employment Type: Full Time
Hours per Week: 40+
Work Hours (i.e. shift): Consistent Schedule; 5 days a week between 7am and 5:00pm
Starting Salary Range: Grade 5 $14.23 to $18.49 - Based on Experience
Full Benefits Package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Group Life Insurance Plan, 401K with Company match, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Paid-Time-Off and much more!
Casual for Cause - At Aqua Finance, casual day can be every day. We have used the perk to dress casual to help raise money for a variety of charities. https://www.aquafinance.com/who-we-are/news-events/casual-for-a-cause-q1-2016/
Child Care Resources: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monthly Bonus Opportunity