Join a team that designs and manufactures electronic systems and computers for aircraft of the present and the future. At Astronautics, a company founded nearly 60 years ago, you will be part of a team that collaborates together to provide innovative solutions. Astronautics provides competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
We are seeking a 2nd shift Stockroom Kitter who has previous experience working in a manufacturing environment. Second shift hours are 3:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m. (Monday - Friday). The Stockroom Kitter will pick the material for orders according to pick list to meet the production requirements while maintaining speed, accuracy, and quality. Other responsibilities may include processing receipts of material in an MRP system, conducting cycle counts of on-hand inventory and general stockroom responsibilities.
- Read pick lists.
- Complete transactions in computer system.
- Demonstrate accuracy when picking and selecting required material.
- Properly package material to distribute to manufacturing floor and shipping.
- Perform accurate physical count of material quantity to resolve discrepancies.
- Comply with all safety policies, practices, and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year of related experience or knowledge of material packaging and handling.
- Must have proficient computer skills.
- Must be detail-oriented and have excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and respond to frequently changing priorities to meet deadlines.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms.
- Occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, and lift boxes, packages and other items up to 35 pounds.
- Experience using online applications such as an ERP system
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class