- High School diploma or equivalent is required. 1 year of experience as a slot technician or related education, experience, or training is preferred.
- The ability to demonstrate basic math skills including adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing, and counting using whole numbers and fractions.
- The ability to use strong organization skills and attention to detail to accurately handle multiple job duties and projects in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to read and interpret written instructions and diagrams and write simple correspondence
- The ability to maintain discretion in handling confidential information.
- The ability to interact with guests and team members professionally.
- While performing the duties of this job, the team member is required to talk, hear, stand, sit, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and move freely throughout the office and property for duration of scheduled shift. The team member is frequently required to use hands to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The team member must be able to operate a personal computer system. The team member is required to lift, carry, push, pull, or move objects up to 25 pounds on a regular basis and up to 50 pounds occasionally, with assistance. Team member must wear all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) while performing job duties. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in is usually moderate to loud. When on the casino floor, the noise level increases. The facility is not smoke free.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all qualifications, responsibilities, duties, and skills required.