Responsible for effective coordination of benefit administrative duties. Examples of administrative duties include HRIS system entry, education assistance application data entry, benefit change form support, survey/data support, editing documents and phone (i.e. benefits hotline)/front desk support.
* High school diploma required. Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or human resources degree preferred.
* One year or more of related experience in Human Resources/Benefits preferred.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, including the ability to manipulate data in Excel.
* Proficiency utilizing a HRIS system, particularly for data entry and querying data.
* Excellent customer service and attention to detail are essential.
*Note: This is a casual position and is non-benefit eligible; hours will vary based on departmental needs.
At Children's Hospital of Wisconsin, we believe kids deserve the best.
Children's Hospital is a nationally recognized health system dedicated solely to the health and well-being of children. We provide primary care, specialty care, urgent care, emergency care, community health services, foster and adoption services, child and family counseling, child advocacy services and family resource centers. Our reputation draws patients and families from around the country.
We offer a wide variety of rewarding career opportunities and are seeking individuals dedicated to helping us achieve our vision of the healthiest kids in the country. If you want to work for an organization that makes a difference for children and families, and encourages you to be at your best every day, please apply today.
Please follow this link for a closer look at what it's like to work at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin: