We are seeking an entry-level Planner with a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Logistics, or other related field of study. In this challenging, fast-paced environment, you'll have the opportunity to apply your knowledge and experience to support the design and creation of the the most groundbreaking aerospace and defense technologies - those that exist today and those that will shape tomorrow.
What to look forward to:
As a Planner, you will be using your skills and expertise to source, purchase, plan, and schedule the movement of raw materials, packaging materials, parts, components, services, supplies, finished goods, and related material through our production and inventory process. You'll be responsible for monitoring production activity to ensure a smooth and controlled flow of materials timed to meet our production requirements. You'll troubleshoot potential scheduling problems, provide solutions, and track production and material deficiencies.
At SNC's Space Systems Group (SSG) we are not only the creator of the Dream Chaser spacecraft, but also the designer and manufacturer of rocket engines and components, systems that sustain life in deep space, as well as systems and satellites that improve life here on Earth. The work of our Space Systems team not only supports the U.S. government (including NASA), but also commercial customers and international organizations.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Logistics or related field of study
- A higher level degree may substitute for experience
- Related experience may be considered in lieu of required education
- Ability to understand engineering documents
- Experience in Supply Chain Management
- Experience with Operations Management
- Experience with FAR/DFARS
- Experience with UCC
- Experience with MRP/ERP Systems
- The ability to obtain and maintain a Security Clearance may be required
At Sierra Nevada Corporation (SNC) we deliver customer-focused technology and best-of-breed integrations in the aerospace and defense sectors. SNC has been honored as one of the most innovative U.S. companies in space, a Tier One Superior Supplier for the U.S. Air Force, and as one of America's fastest-growing companies.
- To conform to U.S. Government export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
Sierra Nevada Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
– Minority / Female / Disability / Vet