As a Human Resource Manager, you thrive on building relationships with internal employees and advocating for company culture and employee engagement. You have the organization skills and confidence to serve as a member of the executive team and wear many hats to carry out all HR functions.
Success Characteristics of a Human Resource Manager:
- The ability to approach all areas of responsibility with good judgement, patience, and flexibility.
- A desire to be part of a team that collaborates and pushes each other to achieve the very best performance
- Exceptional interpersonal skills including the ability to work as part of a team, and to lead team efforts.
- Leadership skills to advise cross functional team leaders on culture, core competencies, and employee development coaching.
Responsibilities as a Human Resource Manager:
- Developing and implementing human resource policies and procedures, continuously maintaining the handbook on policies and procedures.
- Providing HR policy guidance and interpretations to management and staff. Supporting the resolution of complex employee relations issues and conducting objective investigations when necessary.
- Managing all activities related to the maintenance of employee benefits programs, compensation programs, performance management programs, and training and development needs.
- Assisting with recruitment and onboarding efforts for all employees including interviewing candidates, conducting reference checks and exit interviews.
- A bachelor's degree, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 5+ years of HR Generalist experience
- Strong organizational skills, and superior attention to detail
Who we are:
- Our organization provides superior payment processing products and services to thousands of clients throughout 38 states. We pride ourselves on doing business differently and delivering a level of customer care that is unequaled in our industry. We value honesty, intelligence, work ethic, humor and building strong relationships. And we have built our company with employees who think like entrepreneurs!
- We were named one of Madison Magazine's 2014 Best Places to Work!
- We are committed to building strong partnerships with our employees, our clients and our community.
- We're a growing company in an expanding industry.
- We offer great compensation and a comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental, life, disability, and 401(k) with a generous match.