ESC has an exciting, long-term contract opportunity for a Senior Digital Operations Project Manager to work onsite at our premier health system client. The Senior Digital Operations PM leads large-scale, complex digital projects, encompassing the planning, directing, organizing, and controlling of approved projects from conception through implementation. H/she manages the resources and processes to deliver timely results adhering to budget and meeting quality standards, while providing a focused approach to project management including working with existing multi-disciplinary teams and new and existing stakeholders. Contributes to the planning and prioritization of work requests submitted to the digital team.
- Manages complex strategic programs or projects. Plans, organizes and coordinates projects from concept phase to implementation using appropriate methodologies, tools and resources. Identifies, evaluates, and minimizes risks across multiple projects.
- Develops a project schedule for each new program or project. Produces regular reports showing progress against stated timelines and budget.
- Manages and leads the daily work effort of project teams. Ensures effective utilization of project resources, people and equipment through all phases of the project. Meets milestones, deliverables, timeline and budget.
- Works with key stakeholders to ensure scope, timelines, budget and results meet expectations.
- Provides consistent and timely communication to stakeholders, other project managers, the project team, digital leadership and other project partners via written and verbal reporting channels.
- Provides post implementation tracking for major projects to ensure the expected benefits are obtained and that key insights are captured and incorporated into future projects and processes.
- Develops streamlined workflow processes for increased efficiency and productivity, maintains documentation, standards and tools that are part of project management methodology and identifies and implements changes based on best practices and process improvements as needed.
- Plays an active role in coaching others. Serves as a mentor to train and develop other project management staff.
- Provides effective role modeling and coaching to team members throughout the course of the project.
- Collaborates with project managers to forecast resource utilization and resolve ongoing resource capacity issues.
- Supports the work intake and prioritization process providing support to the digital operations lead through the assessment and definition phases of the team’s process. Champions the planning and project delivery process with the Digital Experience team members and external partners. (i.e. Members of other marketing teams, business stakeholders, agency/vendor partners, leadership, etc.).
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field.
- Typically requires 5 years of experience in project management, ideally in digital-focused areas,
- Advanced project management, with experience managing large, cross-functional teams/projects or broad initiative.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Extensive knowledge of and expertise in the use of project and program management methodologies, processes and tools.
- Demonstrated leadership of digital project planning and execution activities. Includes coordination of projects and team members to achieve the objectives set by the team, ability to relate to, motivate and effectively lead a cross-functional team through a complex project.
- Strong facilitation and persuasion skills with the ability to influence team members and stakeholders to achieve goals associated with successful project delivery.
- Experience managing projects across one or more digital channels: websites, mobile, CRM, social media, email marketing, and SEO/SEM.
- Highly effective in intrapersonal communication, both written and verbal, with the ability to work and collaborate across multiple teams, personality types and levels.
- Effective problem solver that consistently maintains composure and confidence in the face of challenges and serves as a unifying force across teams and departments.
- Highly motivated, organized, self-starter with a focus on delivery of key project objectives with the ability to work through the challenges associated with large complex projects.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) or similar products