Shifts available: 2nd shift, 24 hours a week
Pay: Ranges from $12-$15 based on experience and certification.
At Regency we offer a collaborative workplace environment that provides the best opportunity for a rewarding and enjoyable career. We work together to provide our residents with the best care while supporting one another along the way. At Regency there are talented mentors that will help the right candidate grow and develop your skills. If you are a person with a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and exceptional integrity, we encourage you to consider joining the Regency team today!
Job Summary: Under the direction and supervision of the Director of Health Services and LPN Supervisors, perform a variety of tasks and duties assigned in the delivering of services and/or activities to include health, personal care, lifestyles, housekeeping, and dining. Perform specific duties and services needed by the resident.
* Give, assist or supervise resident with personal care needs.
* Facilitate resident activities as assigned, assist and encourage participation.
* Help with resident meal attendance, assist with meal selection, or provide tray service.
* CNA or CBRF certified preferred or 1 year of caregiving experience in lieu of certification
* High school graduate or equivalent preferred
* Reliable transportation
* Maintain professionalism in all communication and actions.
* Benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and 403(b) plan.
* PTO and Vacation.
* Paid holidays.
* Tuition reimbursement.
Regency Senior Communities provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Regency Senior Communities complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.