At Ascension Living, our vision is to provide high-quality, compassionate, personalized care with dignity, especially to those in our communities who are most in need. This guiding vision is the cornerstone of who we are as a company: national, nonprofit and senior-focused.
Supervises and coordinates staffing and provides leadership while ensuring implementation of clinical objectives and quality patient care in assigned area.
- Assigns, directs, educates and monitors nursing and support staff. May provide input for hiring, training, directing, development and evaluating of staff.
- Assesses daily patient care needs and develops and distributes patient care assignments, ensuring that population appropriate patient care is given.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of patient care and identifies any issues that affect desired patient outcomes.
- Assures resident safety by identifying safety hazards and emergency situations and initiates corrective action as appropriate.
- Responds to complaints about patient care and manages through established channels.
- BCLS Provider obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Wisconsin RN license obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Completion of an accredited ADN or BSN program.
- 1 year of experience required.