Under the direction of the Camp & Y BASE Director, and in accordance with the Association policies set forth by the YMCA of Greater Waukesha County, the Y BASE Site Supervisor will be responsible for the guidance and direction of the Y BASE Before and After School Engagement Program in one of four Elementary Schools in the following School Districts: Mukwonago, East Troy or Washington/Caldwell.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To assist the Camp & Y BASE Director in the development of the overall Y BASE program.
- Ensure that care of participants is a key priority through direct supervision site staff.
- Supervision and training of Site Specific Y BASE Staff.
- Ensure licensing compliance with Wisconsin DCF 251.
- Ensure Y BASE site are clean, neat, organized and safe and eliminate or identify any risks that could cause accidents or incidents.
- Have complete knowledge of emergency procedures appropriate for the individual site to ensure the safety of the children and staff.
- Attend all staff meetings, and training sessions.
- Plan, supervise, and implement the program in accordance with the goals of the YMCA School Age Care as well as the licensing rules for the State of Wisconsin.
- Effectively communicate with parents, District Staff, and YMCA staff.
- Follow and maintain policies as outlined in the Y BASE manual, Employee Handbook and State Licensing guidelines.
- Manage all materials and supplies needed for planned activities and maintain quality of supplies, materials, and equipment.
- Possess excellent time management skills.
- Uphold and exemplify the principles of the YMCA of Greater Waukesha County.