The Human Resources Manager is responsible for overseeing the operations of the Human Resources department, development of company culture, along with maintaining and implementing all Human Resources policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sourcing, Recruiting and Onboarding - acquire new talent to support and grow the organization
- Employee Relations – Including performance coaching, corrective action, investigation of claims, termination, etc.
- HR Compliance – OSHA, EEO1, FLSA, FLMA, ADA, EEOC, I9 unemployment administration, workers compensation etc.
- Training and Development – development and/or acquisition of T&D programs and their execution
- Benefit and Retirement Plan Administration - Coordinate all benefit administration activities related to;enrollment, billing, claims assistance, plan selection, COBRA administration, ACA and tax documentation. This is fo all benefits including but not limited to; retirement plans, medical, dental,vision, STD, LTD and life
- Administer and improve the Performance Review process
- Lead and develop company culture that emphasizes continuous improvement, effective/open communication and employee retention
- Responsible for participating in the development and execution of Employee Activities and Events to promote team member recognition and a positive company culture
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in areas of Human Resources or related is required. Minimum 4-6 years of human resources leadership role. Previous experience with an HCM/HRIS or payroll software is essential,experience with ADP preferred. Previous supervisory experience in a growing industry is required.
Artemax was honored to be nominated by the Wisconsin Manufacturing Council as one of the final nominees for 2018 Manufacturer of the Year Award. Artemax offers a wide variety of benefits including but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company match 401k Program
- Short-Term Disability
- Company paid Long-Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Company Events
- and don't forget our free lunches!
No work sponsorship or relocation assistance is available for this position.