Members of our Thin Film Transistor-LCD team are responsible for projects involved with maintenance and repairs to our production equipment. Our Equipment Technician's support cost savings initiatives, process and efficiency improvements.
This role will train in Taiwan.
* Install, adjust, repair, and perform preventative maintenance on production and all related equipment, and keep maintenance records in accordance standards
* Troubleshoot, locate root problems and perform repairs on equipment
* Assist in production operations
* Support cost savings initiatives, process improvement and efficient improvements
* Perform other maintenance duties as required from time to time
* Adhere to company policies and safety regulations
* Willing to work up to 12 hours per day on rotating shifts, overtime, and weekends / holidays
* Other tasks assigned by supervisors/Manager
* Technical diploma in Electromechanical Maintenance or equivalent Engineering field of study * Minimum 3 months of manufacturing experience working within the maintenance department * Ability to work in fast changing startup environment & contributing to team efforts * Great communication skills * Willing and able to travel internationally
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Foxconn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Foxconn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.