iNET is currently hiring detail oriented front end developers to join our web development team. All experience levels will be considered. In-house full time applicants only!
A position as a developer at iNET means expanding your skill set, becoming your own boss and paving your own path to success.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience; Full Time $40,000 – $80,000
Required / Preferred Skills / Qualifications: Looking for Mid, and Senior level applicants
- B.S. in Computer Science, Web/Mobile Development, or Visual/UX Design, related field or equivalent work experience (preferred)
- 2+ years of solid, in-depth work in the marketing/design/web field
- Ability to write HTML & SCSS code from scratch. Specifically HTML5/CSS3 and beyond
- Experience working within Adobe Photoshop
- In-depth knowledge of website design standards, layout, and typography. Including a demonstrated ability keep up with current web trends and technologies.
- Work as a creative team member and advisor to other developers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to proactively work collaboratively as a team player with all departments
- Ability to handle multiple projects, meet deadlines, work under pressure, and have meticulous attention to detail
- Firm/Agency setting experience is a plus
- Strong Web/Graphic design skills are a plus
Skills Providing Added Value:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio
- ASP.NET MVC Framework, especially MVC 4
- Ability to navigate & update 3rd party content management systems
About iNET iNET is an extremely competitive, rapidly growing company with Marketing, PC, and Web divisions based in Waukesha, WI. Employees have immediate upward potential to advance and achieve compensation increase. iNET offers a competitive pay structure, benefits package, paid vacation, a great working environment and a core team of individuals dedicated to world domination. iNET is improving the economy one business at a time®– join us! Visit our website to apply. http://www.inet-web.com/Jobs/FrontEndDeveloper. We’re always growing, and always hiring. See all open positions at iNET. *This position is for an in-house full time employee. Please no freelancers. PLEASE APPLY TODAY!