SHINE is immediately seeking a Senior Analyst - Strategic Finance to join its finance team. The Senior Analyst will provide proactive and insightful analysis to support senior management in achieving the Company's short-and long-term strategic objectives.
This position will play a key role in the development of the Company's strategic business plans, support the Company's financing efforts, and create ad hoc analysis in support of the business. This is a very dynamic role in a startup/development company and will provide the right candidate with a multitude of exciting and challenging experiences, a lot of room for professional growth, and lucrative long-term potential.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help senior management develop the Company's long-term business plans and strategies
- Support the Company's financing efforts, including developing financial models, coordinating due diligence efforts, and conducting capitalization and valuation analysis
- Coordinate cross-functionally to prepare accurate financial and operational models to evaluate strategic investment and growth opportunities, including comprehensive financial valuations involving discounted cash flow, corporate impact, comparable company/transaction and opportunity cost analysis
- Review legal documents to support transaction and contract negotiations to ensure agreements reflect the intended business and economic deal terms
- Maintain and improve the Company's long-term financial and operational models
- Create presentations and reports for senior executives and the Board of Directors that support the Company's strategic plans
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline with at least 2 years of relevant work experience. Experience in investment banking, consulting or corporate development are preferred
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office, especially Excel, with the ability to create complex, dynamic financial models with minimal input
- High attention to detail, strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Strong analytical skills to review and analyze market/business information, accounting and financial data, and legal documents in order to make sound recommendations
- The ability to draw and visualize conclusions from financial data to support the development of executive-level presentation materials
- Composure and presence to present and defend findings to various constituencies, including senior executives
- Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels within the organization