Holtger Bros., Inc. is offering up to a $3000 sign-on and working bonus* for a bore rig operator with experience in directional drilling and telecommunications utility construction.
HBI is a family-owned and operated telecommunications contractor that has been in business since 1946. We are based in De Pere, WI, and have employees that live and work throughout the state. We proudly work year-round and are continually growing and looking to add skilled workers and supervisors to our team.
Bore Rig Operator Responsibilities:
- Operating a bore rig and other heavy construction equipment
- Performing shore, slop trench, and excavation when necessary, or other duties assigned by the Foreman.
- Performing any physical labor required to install underground cable, including unloading and loading equipment, digging holes and locating existing utilities, preparing cable routes, feeding cable, securing the job site, and placing signs where directed.
Bore Rig Operator Requirements:
- Must be willing to travel throughout the state (Primarily Northwest Wisconsin) Monday through Friday (Home on the weekends)
- A restriction-free Class A CDL preferred but not required. (Hauling equipment constitutes a maximum of 20% of work duties.)