We are looking to add an experienced laser operator to our weekend team in Windom! Candidates should have either flat or tube laser experience and be able to work Friday - Sunday.
• Reads and interprets blueprints and machine drawings to determine specific requirements.
• Determine which machine to use and how to set up each job.
• Operates and tends machines such as shears, cutoff saws, brakes, punch press, and drill press, to cut and shape components to specified dimensions.
• Grinds welded joints, seams, and other irregular areas to smooth boiler surfaces.
• Selects torch, torch tip, filler rod and flux, according to welding chart specifications or type and thickness of metal.
• Hammers, chips, and grinds work piece to cut, bend and straighten metal.
• Performs light maintenance and repair to equipment used.
• Moves and positions materials at work site with help of other workers.
• Be able to move parts in and move finished product out of fab area. Staffmark makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-verify employer.