We are looking to add a Powder Coat Painter to our 1st shift! Candidates should be able to lift up to 50lbs. be comfortable using hand and power tools and have a strong work ethic. Compensation is based upon experience.
Job Duties Include:
• Examines and feels surface for defects.
• Determine what process should be used when cleaning and hanging parts.
• Use a variety of hand tools and machines including grinders to ensure smoothness of materials.
• Performs light maintenance and is able to make minor repairs to equipment used, replace discs, wheels, belts, etc.
• Shovels or pours abrasives such as sand, grit, or shot of specified grade into machine hopper.
• Operates sandblasting machine to clean surfaces prior to painting or coating.
• Be able to move parts in and out of area. Staffmark makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-verify employer.